- To prevent you tent from mildew, never put your tent away wet. Make sure your top is completely dry before folding the tent up and storing it.
- Yes, our vinyl tops are waterproof and our polyester tops are water resistant.
- If you need to clean your top, we recommend that you dry clean your tops and flags for longer color vibrancy. You can also use a pressure washer on very low using only mild soap and water. Please allow your top to fully dry before putting it away.
Note: Do NOT use bleach or harsh detergents to clean your canopy top
If you are in an area that there is often wind, we do offer the option of having a vented top at no additional charge. However, in any extreme weather conditions, we do recommend you take down your tent or flags. All tents should be properly weighed down or staked down and can withstand harsh weather conditions. See our super duty pop-up tent: the Vitabri V3 in 60 mph wind!
- Your canopy top was made with fabric that meets the specifications for flame resistance. IT IS NOT FIRE PROOF. Keep all flame and heat sources away from the tent fabric. The fabric will burn if left in direct contact with fire.
Flame Retardant Certificates are available here.
- Take a look at this video to learn how to set up your canopy awning: Vitabri V3 Awning Set Up[Video]
Take a look at the videos to learn how to set up your canopy:
- No, our anodized aluminum is rust-free and our steel is white power-coated to prevent any rust.
Ins’Tent is a high end manufacturer of promotional tents, printed flags, custom furniture and trade show displays that are perfect for promoting your business, creating experiences and making the difference at any event.
From Our Blog
- Rakuten Ready & Essential Online Services to Help Open Your Curbside Pickup Zone
- Four Things You Need To Consider To Successfully Open Your Curbside Pickup
- Screening Tent Stations & Best Practices for Returning to Work Safely
- McCormick Place: How A Chicago Convention Center Became An Alternate Care Site During The Covid-19 Pandemic
- Alternate Care Sites (ACS): Their Rise & How They Help Medical Professionals Face Covid-19