If you are in an area that there is often wind, we do offer the option of having a vented top at no additional charge. However, in any extreme weather conditions, we do recommend you take down your tent or flags. All tents should be properly weighed down or staked down and can withstand harsh weather conditions. See our super duty pop-up tent: the Vitabri V3 in 60 mph wind!
https://www.instent.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/InsTenT_Logo.png 0 0 admin https://www.instent.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/InsTenT_Logo.png admin2019-02-18 12:50:212019-02-18 12:50:27What should I do in case of windy conditions ?
Ins’Tent is a high end manufacturer of promotional tents, printed flags, custom furniture and trade show displays that are perfect for promoting your business, creating experiences and making the difference at any event.
From Our Blog
- How Tents Became Essential For All Businesses During A Pandemic
- Tips For A Clean and Safe Work Environment
- What Your Restaurant Needs To Know To Successfully Take Dining Outside
- Rakuten Ready & Essential Online Services to Help Open Your Curbside Pickup Zone
- Four Things You Need To Consider To Successfully Open Your Curbside Pickup
For exclusive deals and updates, sign up for our newsletter.