watch how to set up a v5 commercial canopy
Setting up your V5 Promotional Pop-Up canopy is fast and easy!
- Begin by placing your tent in the center of the setup space. With a partner grab two legs, extend and move backwards.
- Grab the top and bottom of the truss bar and move outwards as you extend the frame.
- With a friend, put the top on. Take your new top by the corners and throw it over the partially extended frame and line up all four corners at the top with the corners of the frame.
- Extend the frame further by grabbing the bottom truss bars and moving backwards until the frame is almost fully extended.
- Attach the canopy to the corners by wrapping the two inch velcro straps around each corner. Once the top is securely placed on the truss bars secure the valance to the top junction piece of the frame.
- Lock the frame in place by putting your hand on the top of the corner cap and pushing the leg slider up until you hear the lock button click into place. Repeat this on all four corners.
- With a friend, lift two of the legs and slide out the bottom portion of the leg until it locks into place. Do this on the other side of the tent.
- Adjust the legs to the desired height by pressing the push button and sliding the legs out. Now you’re all set. Enjoy!