frequently asked questions
Since opening our doors in 1997 as a tent and signage manufacturer, our main goal has always been to make every project happen regardless of its complexity. We will always go the extra mile keep our customers happy & satisfied with their project’s final result.
From our early beginnings in France as Vitabri Canopies with the Pop-Up tent, our main focus was to develop a high-end, one of a kind, quality products that we could be proud of and would reflect our sense of integrity in the market. In 2014, Vitabri joined forces with Ins’TenT Industries in the U.S with a focus on introducing new lines of products. The result was a revolutionary modern, new range of tents, flags, furniture and displays that are perfect for promoting businesses, creating experiences and making the difference at any event.
We are a strong, dynamic team who believes that hard work and project dedication is the key to success. From our Graphic Department who can help create your vision to our Logistic Department whom will ensure that everything is delivered in a timely manner, you can always expect outstanding results.
Don’t be afraid to unleash your creativity; we can make it happen!
- Our ordering process is 5 easy steps:
- Select your custom products
- Submit your logo or design to our in-house professional design team
- Receive and approve your free mock-up
- Pay and Submit the order
- We will ship it out within 10-12 business days (rush option available)
- We also have an online shop available where you can shop for vendor tents, accessories and spare part. Click here to access our online store
- We often need logos in a vector file to create designs that can be printed on a large format. Vector files do not use pixels to create shapes, so they do not get blurry or “pixelated” when enlarged. These are usually files that end in: .ai, .eps, .pdf, or .svg. If your logo isn’t available in those formats, contact your original designer to see if they can send them. If they are not available, we can “recreate” the logo into a vector file for a small charge. The benefit to this is a clear image for large format printing and you will also have a vector file for any future printing you do.
- Dye sublimation printing yields permanent and beautiful colors onto fabric because it uses heat to permeate the surface of the fabric with the dye. Images on fabric won’t fade or crack. To know more about the different printing techniques download our E-Book here.
- The 2 types of digital artwork we work with are raster art or vector art. Raster Art includes digital photos as well as designs made in PHOTOSHOP, and it’s made up of defined pixels (tiny dots of color). Because there’s a fixed number of pixels in the artwork, it cannot be enlarged without becoming pixilated blurry. Vector Art includes designs made in ILLUSTRATOR as well as some PDF documents, and it’s made up of lines and shapes defined by equations. It’s created mathematically, so it can be enlarged endlessly without any degradation. You can upload your file here
Vector: Adobe ILLUSTRATOR CS6 or earlier versions: .AI, .EPS, or print ready .PDF files.
Raster: Adobe PHOTOSHOP CS6 or earlier versions: .PSD, .TIFF, High res. .JPG or print ready .PDF files.
- Our primary shipping method is UPS Ground. However, expedited services are also available for an additional charge. For larger orders, freight shipping may be required. If you have an in-hands date for your order, let your project manager know so they can make sure to give you the best shipping option.
- If you need to clean your top, we recommend that you dry clean your tops and flags for longer color vibrancy. You can also use a pressure washer on very low using only mild soap and water. Please allow your top to fully dry before putting it away.
Note: Do NOT use bleach or harsh detergents to clean your canopy top
If you are in an area that there is often wind, we do offer the option of having a vented top at no additional charge. However, in any extreme weather conditions, we do recommend you take down your tent or flags. All tents should be properly weighed down or staked down and can withstand harsh weather conditions. See our super duty pop-up tent: the Vitabri V3 in 60 mph wind!
- Your canopy top was made with fabric that meets the specifications for flame resistance. IT IS NOT FIRE PROOF. Keep all flame and heat sources away from the tent fabric. The fabric will burn if left in direct contact with fire.
Flame Retardant Certificates are available here.
Take a look at the videos to learn how to set up your canopy: