- If you need to clean your top, we recommend that you dry clean your tops and flags for longer color vibrancy. You can also use a pressure washer on very low using only mild soap and water. Please allow your top to fully dry before putting it away.
Note: Do NOT use bleach or harsh detergents to clean your canopy top
https://www.instent.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/InsTenT_Logo.png 0 0 admin https://www.instent.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/InsTenT_Logo.png admin2019-02-18 12:59:332019-03-11 11:01:29How can I clean my tent?
Ins’Tent is a high end manufacturer of promotional tents, printed flags, custom furniture and trade show displays that are perfect for promoting your business, creating experiences and making the difference at any event.
From Our Blog
- Rakuten Ready & Essential Online Services to Help Open Your Curbside Pickup Zone
- Four Things You Need To Consider To Successfully Open Your Curbside Pickup
- Screening Tent Stations & Best Practices for Returning to Work Safely
- McCormick Place: How A Chicago Convention Center Became An Alternate Care Site During The Covid-19 Pandemic
- Alternate Care Sites (ACS): Their Rise & How They Help Medical Professionals Face Covid-19
For exclusive deals and updates, sign up for our newsletter.