- Dye sublimation printing yields permanent and beautiful colors onto fabric because it uses heat to permeate the surface of the fabric with the dye. Images on fabric won’t fade or crack. To know more about the different printing techniques download our E-Book here.
https://www.instent.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/InsTenT_Logo.png 0 0 admin https://www.instent.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/InsTenT_Logo.png admin2019-02-18 11:54:262019-03-11 10:49:40What is dye sublimation printing?
Ins’Tent is a high end manufacturer of promotional tents, printed flags, custom furniture and trade show displays that are perfect for promoting your business, creating experiences and making the difference at any event.
From Our Blog
- Rakuten Ready & Essential Online Services to Help Open Your Curbside Pickup Zone
- Four Things You Need To Consider To Successfully Open Your Curbside Pickup
- Screening Tent Stations & Best Practices for Returning to Work Safely
- McCormick Place: How A Chicago Convention Center Became An Alternate Care Site During The Covid-19 Pandemic
- Alternate Care Sites (ACS): Their Rise & How They Help Medical Professionals Face Covid-19
For exclusive deals and updates, sign up for our newsletter.