- We often need logos in a vector file to create designs that can be printed on a large format. Vector files do not use pixels to create shapes, so they do not get blurry or “pixelated” when enlarged. These are usually files that end in: .ai, .eps, .pdf, or .svg. If your logo isn’t available in those formats, contact your original designer to see if they can send them. If they are not available, we can “recreate” the logo into a vector file for a small charge. The benefit to this is a clear image for large format printing and you will also have a vector file for any future printing you do.
https://www.instent.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/InsTenT_Logo.png 0 0 admin https://www.instent.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/InsTenT_Logo.png admin2019-02-18 11:56:382019-02-18 12:18:39What is logo recreation?
Ins’Tent is a high end manufacturer of promotional tents, printed flags, custom furniture and trade show displays that are perfect for promoting your business, creating experiences and making the difference at any event.
From Our Blog
- How Tents Became Essential For All Businesses During A Pandemic
- Tips For A Clean and Safe Work Environment
- What Your Restaurant Needs To Know To Successfully Take Dining Outside
- Rakuten Ready & Essential Online Services to Help Open Your Curbside Pickup Zone
- Four Things You Need To Consider To Successfully Open Your Curbside Pickup
For exclusive deals and updates, sign up for our newsletter.