watch how to set up your pop-up tent booth
Setting up your Pop-Up tent booth is fast and easy with these instructions. You do not need a large team to quickly setup your pop-up tent, rail skirts, flags, and table covers. Our products were designed to make the process simple, easy and fast without the need of any tools.
- Open your tent frame box & place it upright with the feet down & remove all the packaging (weighs about 52 lbs – 2 person team is recommended for set-up).
- Mast Cap – Lift the mast cap & remove the bubble wrap.
- Place your tent in an area & open your frame half way by placing your hand on the lower part of the truss bars.
- Unfold your tent top. Locate the 2 end corners & hold the fabric. Then, place your top on the frame by throwing it over in a smooth & continuous motion. Then, place each corner on its leg.
- Extent your frame as much as you can by pulling from each side on the inferior truss bars.
- Secure your top to the frame with the loop & hook velcro straps around each leg.
- Mast Cap – Make sure the fabric is seated correctly (as shown in video).
- Loop the Black Buckles around the center of the truss bar (do not tighten too firmly).
- Lock your tent by placing one hand on top corner and then use the other hand to lift the truss until it clicks. Repeat for all corners.
- To extend the legs out, lift the leg up then pull out the lower portion of the legs. Locate the push button & select the desirable height.
- Attach the Back Wall by placing together the loop & hook velcro. Secure the Back Wall by strapping together the velcro on each leg.
- Rail Skirts – remove the poles from bubble wrap & extend poles out to the 4th position. Unfold the printed fabric & insert the pole into the sleeve of the Rail Skirt. Make sure the bar ends are visible.
- Locate the 4 clamps & 4 lock pins in the Rail Skirt accessory bag.
- Release the Rail Skirt clamp by turning counterclockwise & attached it around the upper portion leg (adjust tension if necessary).
*Note: Always release the clamp before placing it.
- Open the lock pins. Then insert the lock pins & secure the Rail Skirt pole to the clamp. Secure the Rail Skirt by strapping together the velcro on each leg.
- Install the flag connector on the lower portion of the leg by firmly turning clockwise. Then, connect the 2 pole flag pieces together.
- Take the flag fabric out of the bag & adjust the Knott on the bungee to the proper tension. Then, feed the pole into the flag sleeve & attached the bungee cord to the bottom of the flag pole.
- Place the table cover on top of your table (table not included) & your are all set up and ready to go!