watch how to take down and fold a v4 heavy duty canopy
Taking down your V4 Steel Heavy Duty tent is very easy. You’ll be packed and ready to go in just a few minutes.
- Loosen your peak by turning the crank counterclockwise to bring it down.
- With a friend, take two of the legs lift them up and push the thumb lock to release the legs and allow them to slide down. Repeat this on the other side of the frame.
- Put your hand on the corner cap and push up slightly to release the pressure on corner button. Press the thumb lock and allow it to slide down. Repeat this on all four corners.
- Grab the truss bar at the top and bottom and push up until the legs slide close enough for you to reach them.
- Grab two legs and squeeze together until the tent is closed and you’re on your way and ready for your next event!