Whether you are an outdoor kitchen fan, an outdoor event organizer for your organization, or a food business that provides exciting outdoor culinary experiences, your cooking tents must meet the required fire safety standards. As guests gather around the BBQ grill and socialize, you need to ensure that tents and its parts are safe for everyone. Read more
https://www.instent.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/question-mark.jpg 322 845 admin https://www.instent.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/InsTenT_Logo.png admin2019-12-16 16:37:342019-12-16 16:37:34Does CPAI-84 Meet NFPA 701?
Ins’Tent is a high end manufacturer of promotional tents, printed flags, custom furniture and trade show displays that are perfect for promoting your business, creating experiences and making the difference at any event.
From Our Blog
- How Tents Became Essential For All Businesses During A Pandemic
- Tips For A Clean and Safe Work Environment
- What Your Restaurant Needs To Know To Successfully Take Dining Outside
- Rakuten Ready & Essential Online Services to Help Open Your Curbside Pickup Zone
- Four Things You Need To Consider To Successfully Open Your Curbside Pickup
For exclusive deals and updates, sign up for our newsletter.