The Ins’TentT’s Air Dome is a professional inflatable tent created to stand out at any event. We focused our research on designing a tent that is able to withstand variable weather conditions from strong winds, rain, to different terrains like the mountains and beaches. The Dacron shell, which is often compared to Kevlar is used to make parachute ropes, and is a resistant material that offers ultimate stability. The Dacron shell protects the inner bladder that is inside. However, we all know that accidents happen and one day your air bladder might be punctured. If it is the case, we have created a video that teaches you to repair the air bladder. Check out how easily it is to repair your Air Dome:
https://www.instent.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/air-dome.jpg 421 999 Instent https://www.instent.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/InsTenT_Logo.png Instent2016-05-19 16:20:152017-04-07 16:16:46Air Dome: How to Repair your Air Bladder?
Ins’Tent is a high end manufacturer of promotional tents, printed flags, custom furniture and trade show displays that are perfect for promoting your business, creating experiences and making the difference at any event.
From Our Blog
- How Flags Can Boost Your Presence And Assist Your Business Growth
- How Restaurants Safely Encouraged Outdoor Dining During A Pandemic
- How Inflatable Replicas Can Boost Your Marketing Strategy
- Steps Workplaces Took to Make Safer Work Environments for Covid-19
- How To Safely Celebrate Your Graduate During Covid Times
For exclusive deals and updates, sign up for our newsletter.