Event planning is no easy task, but it’s a vital part of marketers’ jobs. Companies spend about 20% of their budgets on marketing for events. Plus, 67% of business-to-business marketers find marketing event as one of the most effective ways to meet future clients and customers. This is your opportunity to shine as a brand at the exact moment customers are most open to new relationships and budget allocation for upcoming initiatives. Don’t let that opportunity slip away by making these easily avoidable mistakes.
https://www.instent.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/sea-otter-2016-event-updated.jpg 628 1658 Instent https://www.instent.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/InsTenT_Logo.png Instent2016-05-03 11:18:012016-06-07 18:31:22[E-Book] 10 Event Planning Mistakes & How To Avoid Them
Ins’Tent is a high end manufacturer of promotional tents, printed flags, custom furniture and trade show displays that are perfect for promoting your business, creating experiences and making the difference at any event.
From Our Blog
- Co2cycle – Environmentally Focused Green Alternatives
- 5 Tips for Optimizing Your Custom Tents Design & Visibility
- The 2018 Hot New Trade Show Display By Ins’TenT | Press Release
- Vitabri V3 – The Strongest, Most Durable Pop Up Canopy Tent [Video]
- The Ins’Tent Team Comes Together For SAA to Fight Cancer
For exclusive deals and updates, sign up for our newsletter.