Event planning is no easy task, but it’s a vital part of marketers’ jobs. Companies spend about 20% of their budgets on marketing for events. Plus, 67% of business-to-business marketers find marketing event as one of the most effective ways to meet future clients and customers. This is your opportunity to shine as a brand at the exact moment customers are most open to new relationships and budget allocation for upcoming initiatives. Don’t let that opportunity slip away by making these easily avoidable mistakes.
https://www.instent.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/sea-otter-2016-event-updated.jpg 628 1658 Instent https://www.instent.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/InsTenT_Logo.png Instent2016-05-03 11:18:012016-06-07 18:31:22[E-Book] 10 Event Planning Mistakes & How To Avoid Them
Ins’Tent is a high end manufacturer of promotional tents, printed flags, custom furniture and trade show displays that are perfect for promoting your business, creating experiences and making the difference at any event.
From Our Blog
- How Flags Can Boost Your Presence And Assist Your Business Growth
- How Restaurants Safely Encouraged Outdoor Dining During A Pandemic
- How Inflatable Replicas Can Boost Your Marketing Strategy
- Steps Workplaces Took to Make Safer Work Environments for Covid-19
- How To Safely Celebrate Your Graduate During Covid Times
For exclusive deals and updates, sign up for our newsletter.