Event planners are always searching for creative solutions that not only captivate their audience by giving them the “wow” factor, but also by taking each one of their events to new heights. Currently, accessories are making a huge impact at all tented events. According to “Trending in tents: Transforming the ordinary into magical” is their key objective. Examples include tent liners in non-wedding event tents, decorative lights wrapped around tent poles, smaller pop up tents used as walkways and entrances to larger ones, as well as drapes and swags. All of these creative touches have one thing in common, they create a visual appeal creates a classy and chic impression. Going the extra mile with these creative touches opens up the higher-end tented event market by providing a memorable impression that attendees absolutely adore.
Explore Posts by Category
- Must-Haves for 2022 Trade Shows: Trending Canopy Tents October 17, 2022
- Eco-Friendly Signages: What Are The Options? August 19, 2022
- Soccer Tents for Players & Fans: How to Pick the Right One August 5, 2022
- 5 Ways to Revamp Your Exhibit July 29, 2022
- Popular Custom Pop Up Tent Ideas July 20, 2022