In result of the COVID-19 pandemic and social distancing policies around the nation, many major stores and restaurants have stayed afloat through curbside pickup. What used to be a featured option in an establishment just months ago is now absolutely essential to keep a business running. As social distancing and stay-at-home orders are relieved across the nation, several law officials are opening up more retail stores with the condition that it is curbside pickup only.
https://www.instent.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/curbside_open.jpg 322 845 Miriam Couturie https://www.instent.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/InsTenT_Logo.png Miriam Couturie2020-05-18 16:44:002020-05-18 16:44:00Four Things You Need To Consider To Successfully Open Your Curbside Pickup
Ins’Tent is a high end manufacturer of promotional tents, printed flags, custom furniture and trade show displays that are perfect for promoting your business, creating experiences and making the difference at any event.
From Our Blog
- Rakuten Ready & Essential Online Services to Help Open Your Curbside Pickup Zone
- Four Things You Need To Consider To Successfully Open Your Curbside Pickup
- Screening Tent Stations & Best Practices for Returning to Work Safely
- McCormick Place: How A Chicago Convention Center Became An Alternate Care Site During The Covid-19 Pandemic
- Alternate Care Sites (ACS): Their Rise & How They Help Medical Professionals Face Covid-19
For exclusive deals and updates, sign up for our newsletter.