As the Covid-19 pandemic curve starts to flatten in some states, governors are developing a process for reopening their state, more recently, California reopening select stores for curbside. This might be exciting news if you’re getting ready to reopen your business. However, certain precautions such as setting up screening tent stations to test everyone before entering work premises in addition to adjustments must be made before going back to the office. Here are the best recommendations gathered from OSHA and the CDC to help you get your team back to work safely.
https://www.instent.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/142907827_m.png 322 845 Miriam Couturie https://www.instent.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/InsTenT_Logo.png Miriam Couturie2020-05-12 17:16:462020-05-12 17:16:46Screening Tent Stations & Best Practices for Returning to Work Safely
Ins’Tent is a high end manufacturer of promotional tents, printed flags, custom furniture and trade show displays that are perfect for promoting your business, creating experiences and making the difference at any event.
From Our Blog
- Rakuten Ready & Essential Online Services to Help Open Your Curbside Pickup Zone
- Four Things You Need To Consider To Successfully Open Your Curbside Pickup
- Screening Tent Stations & Best Practices for Returning to Work Safely
- McCormick Place: How A Chicago Convention Center Became An Alternate Care Site During The Covid-19 Pandemic
- Alternate Care Sites (ACS): Their Rise & How They Help Medical Professionals Face Covid-19
For exclusive deals and updates, sign up for our newsletter.