When it comes to creating a consistent and professional look for your brand’s marketing materials, such as with a custom printed outdoor canopy tent, color is one of the most important factors to consider. The use of the PMS color chart, in printing, can help ensure the colors in your logo, branding materials, signage, and other marketing collateral are accurate and consistent across all mediums. Whether you’re a small business owner creating marketing materials in-house or working with a professional printing company, understanding Pantone colors is essential. It can help keep your brand’s colors consistent and accurate — creating a professional and memorable brand identity when presented to the public, especially with those with whom you wish to engage and connect.
What Are Pantone Colors?Pantone Matching System colors is a standardized color matching system used in the printing industry. Pantone colors are pre-mixed inks that are carefully blended according to a specific formula to produce consistent, accurate colors.
Why Choose Pantone Colors?There are several reasons why Pantone colors are commonly used in market tent booth displays and signs, marketing, and branding:
- Consistency. Pantone colors are pre-mixed inks that are blended to precise specifications, ensuring the color will be consistent across all printed materials. This is important for maintaining a consistent brand identity and creating a professional appearance.
- Accuracy. Pantone colors are carefully calibrated to match specific color standards, so the color will be an exact match to the desired hue. This is important for maintaining brand consistency and keeping colors accurate across all marketing materials.
- Versatility. Pantone colors can be used on a wide range of printing materials, including paper, fabric, and plastic. This makes them a versatile choice for custom printed outdoor concession tent booths and signs, marketing, and branding.
- Brand recognition. Pantone colors can help to establish brand recognition by creating a consistent color scheme across all marketing materials. This can help to increase brand awareness and make it easier for customers to recognize and remember the brand.
Where to Use Pantone ColorsPantone colors can be used in a wide range of printing applications, including:
- Logo and branding materials. Pantone colors are commonly used in logo design and other branding materials, such as business cards, letterheads, and envelopes. Using the PMS color chart makes it easier to maintain consistency between all marketing materials and the colors used in the logo and other branding elements.
- Marketing materials. Pantone colors can also be used in a variety of marketing materials, such as brochures, flyers, posters, and banners. To make sure the colors used in these products are accurate and consistent with the brand’s identity, Pantone colors are often used.
- Packaging. Pantone colors are ideal for product packaging, such as boxes, bags, and labels. Using these colors ensures the packaging colors are consistent with the brand’s identity and helps to create a cohesive look across all product lines.
- Pop-up tent booth materials. Pantone colors are commonly used in custom printed market tent booths, banners, and other materials. Using the PMS color chart ensures the colors for the booth and materials are consistent with the brand’s identity and stand out in a crowded outdoor market setting.